A Full Spectrum CE solution
We offer a broad range of product solutions and services that enable our clients to accelerate the professional development of their members and others.
Enhancements of the Confex Abstract System and of CONFEX PODIUM™ ensure compliance with ACCME guidelines and other accreditors.
We employ extremely efficient methods for creating and distributing continuing education modules based on conference presentations, professional journals and multimedia recordings.
Online CE Learning Center
Evaluation functionality for conference attendees
We offer the ability to automatically issue credit to attendees based on their self-reporting of sessions attended. This functionality includes:
- Importing registration data either by a period batch-file exchange, or by real-time querying of the registration server via web services.
- Providing a web page and/or a mobile native app for registered attendees to evaluate the sessions they have already attended
- Prohibiting duplicate credit by allowing credit for only one session in a given time slot, and not allowing credit to be claimed for sessions that have not ended.
- Limiting access to evaluations for ticketed sessions to only those that have paid to attend.
- Collecting pre-conference self-assessment goals along with a post activity survey to measure long term outcomes.
- Staff access to various summary reports and detailed spreadsheets.
- Attendees are able to print or email themselves unlimited copies of their earned certificates.
- Ability to provide separate certificates for individual events, such as pre-conference sessions, within your meeting
- Post-deadline registrants may continue to access certificates for already earned credit.
Self Assessment and Quizzing Modules
Access to modules
We provide online learning centers that offer access to relevant recordings and publications. Users buy access to individual or the entire collection of modules; and earn credit by a passing a self-assessment test.
An integrated approach
We offer an integrated approach to the creation of continuing education modules based on conference presentations. This includes:
- Efficient collection of self-assessment questions and multiple-choice answers.
- Flexible assembly of related presentations and self-assessment quizzes into continuing education modules built around multimedia recordings.
- Measuring learning outcomes through use of pre- and post-test surveys.
- The incorporation of reference materials.
- Collecting survey data on perceptions of continuing education value.
- Instant delivery of the continuing education certificate upon successful completion of a self-assessment quiz.
- Online payment processing.