Online Abstract Submission
Online Abstract Submission
Benefit from our experience — over 18 years, with hundreds of thousands of abstracts and hundreds of conferences annually.
- High Capacity — proven at 10,000 abstracts/meeting.
- Reliably handles scientific abstracts — including special characters, graphics, tables, and images.
- Submission options are chosen to fit your needs.
- Use our secure shopping cart to collect abstract submission fees and deposit funds directly in your organization's account.
- Forms are completely customizable.
- Easy-to-use forms and 7 day/week technical support.
- Collect fully ACCME-accredited Continuing Medical Education forms, or other customized conflict of interest disclosures.
- Ensure collection of all required information.
- Enforce conformance with submission requirements, including required fields, size limits, style, and structure.
Collection of Manuscripts, Handouts, and More
We routinely collect manuscripts, PowerPoint presentations, and other handout materials online. And we have developed efficient systems for the review, organization, and output of those materials for distribution.
What We Collect
Confex is capable of collecting over 30 different file formats. Here is a sampling of the different file types our clients have collected:
- Extended Abstracts and Full Papers
- Letters of Recommendation
- Multimedia Files
- Resumes and Curricula Vitae
- Presenter Headshot Photos
- Budget Proposals
… and many, many more.
Before your meeting
Before your meeting, we:
- Collect files before and after abstract submission deadlines,
- Allow multiple rounds of file review, and
- Collect permissions for recording files or copyright agreements.
Need to integrate?
The Conference Exchange has worked with several Association Management Systems (including iMIS, Personify, netFORUM, and others) to validate membership and registration status, import personal information in real time, and even allow for 'Single Sign-On' (SSO), reducing the number of times your users have to enter a username and password. Integration makes it easier for your users to complete the submission process, increasing your overall submission volume.
Syncing Confex Data with Outside Vendors
Your data can be synced with another contracted app vendor to feed the program data collected through the Confex Abstract System.
Working With Your Association Management System
- Integrate with registration and membership databases.
- Automatically verify membership data.
- Employ a 'Single Sign-On' (SSO) approach, allowing users to log on at your website and be recognized in the abstract system, with pre-populated personal information.