A Painless Solution for Invited Speakers
Meetings aren’t just a collection of volunteered submissions, and the Conference Exchange understands that. You need to attract dynamic speakers to your conference, and make the confirmation process as easy as possible for them.
Use our speaker management tools and Speaker’s Corner to keep your invited speakers happy.
Speakers can enter all of their information from a single configurable page, Speaker’s Corner, or Speaker Center, that will let them know when they have completed each step. It’s quick and painless, and the easiest way to ensure a high level of response. Your invitees can complete all of their requirements online.
Speaker's Corner features, including but not limited to:
- Intent to Present / Confirmation of Acceptance
- Copyright Agreement
- Recording Permission
- Upload of Manuscript / Extended Abstract / Presentation / Handout Files
- Upload of Resume/CV and Presenter Photo
- Honoraria and Stipends
- Travel Arrangements
- Hotel Confirmation
- Potential Speaking Conflicts
- CME/COI Disclosures
- Editing Personal Information
- A/V Requirements
- Immediate confirmation of submission.
- Automatic and ad-hoc email communications with authors, reviewers, and others.
- Personalized email messages based on particulars in database.
- Unlimited email templates at no extra charge.
Our goals for professionals
The Conference Exchange was started with the goal of facilitating access to conference presentations before or after they are given. For the past ten years we have been working with a broad range of professional societies to do just that, enabling our clients to spread the latest advances in their professions more widely and more efficiently.
Advances in information technology have allowed us to reduce costs as much as 100-fold compared to where we started in 1996. The widespread introduction of broadband services, and the introduction of DVD technology have given us the ability to distribute ever richer resources all over the globe.
- Forms are completely customizable. Easy-to-use forms and 7 day/week technical support. Collect fully ACCME-accredited Continuing Medical Education forms, or other customized conflict of interest disclosures.
- Ensure collection of all required information. Enforce conformance with submission requirements, including required fields, size limits, style, and structure.
A range of services for professionals
Today we offer a broad range of products and services that enable our clients to accelerate the professional development of their members and others. These include:
- Enhancements of the Confex Abstract System and of Confex PodiumTM to ensure compliance with ACCME guidelines and other accreditors.
- Enabling conference speakers to attach amendments and addenda to their posted presentations
- Permitting conference attendees to ask questions or send comments to conference presenters before or after the conference itself.
- Extremely efficient methods for creating and distributing continuing education modules based on conference presentations.
- Flexible e-commerce services for the instant delivery of standards, guidelines, reference works, research reports, software, and conference materials including multimedia recordings.
Compliance with ACCME guidelines requires careful attention to the discovery, review, and public disclosure of potential conflicts of interest. The Confex Online Abstract System facilitates the collection of disclosure statements, and it offers powerful tools for the review and publication of those disclosures.
Confex PodiumTM offers a unique method for ensuring that conference attendees are aware of pertinent disclosures at the beginning of each presentation.